Epson printers are known to deliver quality results, however, sometimes there are technical glitches in the printer, which is very common to happen in any device. This technical issue might frustrate you and if you want to get rid of the HP Envy 4520 printer offline error on Windows then this article will help you. With the help of the guide in this article, we will assist you to fix the Epson printer offline error. Remember, these steps are the simple ways to fix the issue. There can be several factors that are responsible for the occurrence of the Hp Envy 4520 offline error which is also discussed here, so let’s start the topic!
Why is my Epson printer keeps going offline?
If your Epson printer is displaying the “Epson printer offline windows 10” message on-screen, then it clearly means that it is not able to communicate with your computer wirelessly. There can be a number of reasons behind these issues such as connectivity issues or faulty printers. Always remember, whatever the reason is, there are several checks that you can perform to ascertain which issue or concern you are facing at this point in time.
What can be a possible to-do list to fix Epson printer hardware issues?
There can be many tips to fix Epson printer offline windows 10 error, these are as follows:
- First, you need to make sure that the printer is on.
- If you are using the wired printer, make sure the printer cable is properly connected with the PC.
- Check the connections at both ends and check the cable itself for damages.
- If you are using a wireless printer make sure it is connected to the network.
- Enter the “Setup Mode”.
- Select the “Network Settings” option.
- After this, select the “Confirm Network Settings” option.
- You need to confirm the connection status.
- Take a note of the IP address of the Epson printer.
- If you want to print the status report, tap on the “Start” button.
- Your Epson printer will now print the Epson printer status page.
How to fix Epson printer offline windows 10?
- You can use the troubleshooter that is available and inbuilt in the computer device.
- Type “Troubleshooter” in the search query box and select the “Troubleshooting” option that you can see in the main window.
- Under the list of options labeled as “Hardware and Sound”, you have to select the “Use a Printer” option.
- Just follow the on-screen prompts to fix the issues that are promoting the Epson printer offline error while using the printer.
Point to Remember: These steps will also guide you to resolve and fix the other printer errors and issues.
Why does my Epson printer say offline?
If you are seeing an Epson printer offline error on your screen then you have to follow the steps that are given below:
- First of all, you need to select the “Start” option.
- After this, tap on the “Settings” option.
- Now, tap on the “Devices” button.
- Just click on the “Printers & Scanners” option.
- You have to now select the printer model name you are using.
- Open the queue to proceed with the steps further.
- Under the “Printer” tab, select “Use Printer Offline is not selected”.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
How to fix Epson printer offline mac?
- For this, first of all, you need to download and run the “Epson Connect Printer setup utility” option.
- Tap on the “Continue” button.
- After this, you have to agree to the software license agreement by tapping on the “Continue” button followed by a click on the “Agree” button.
- Click on the “Install” and then tap on the “Next” button.
- You have to select the product in use and tap on the “Next” button.
- Just select the Printer Registration and tap on the “Next” button.
What are the steps to troubleshoot the Epson printer offline?
- First of all tap on the Windows 10 icon and then tap on the “Start” button.
- After this, you have to click on the “Device Manager” tab.
- Now, you have to tap on the “Devices and Printers” option.
- Right-click on the Epson printer offline message.
- After this, click on the “Use Printer Offline” and remove the tick from the box.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
We hope that the methods discussed in this article have helped you to fix the Epson printer is offline error message persisting on your Windows 10 and Mac operating systems. However, we suggest you visit the Customer support website in case you have any queries or wish to have more information related to the topic.