Dymo printers are designed to fulfill the diverse printing needs of the users but they may also give you a hard time. Most of the Dymo printers work just fine without showing any kind of printing problems, but some of them might not let you print due to some internal or external factors. These printing problems serve as the biggest hurdle in your printing task and you might not be able to complete some urgent work due to the same. One of the commonly faced issues with the Dymo printer is the Dymo printer offline.
Although fixing this issue is not a nuclear science and can be fixed easily, you need to perform some troubleshooting solutions to get rid of them. These ways have been discussed below in a detailed manner so that you do not face the same problem with your printer ever again. First up, we shall try to find out the answer to your questions i.e. “why is my Dymo printer offline” and then we shall come up with the solutions for it.
Why is my Dymo printer offline?
If you are seeing a printer offline error message on your device, then it could be due to certain factors acting upon this. The reasons for the same have been listed below:
- Your Dymo printer could not connect with your computer
- There is a problem with the cables that you are using to connect it
- Your wireless printer is not connected to a network or connected to a different network as your PC
- The installed antivirus is restricting the use of certain printing programs
- Your printer drivers have not been updated for a long
- You have made a mistake while adding your printer to the queue
Ways to fix Dymo printer offline Windows 10
Method 1- Clear the print queue
If your printer is stuck in the print queue, then you must clear the print queue and check back again. Follow these steps to clear the print queue:
- First of all, open the Control Panel of your Windows PC.
- Then, tap on the “Devices and Printers” option.
- Then, choose your printer from the list.
- If you see that your printer is showing an offline status, right-click on it.
- Here, choose the troubleshooting option.
- Else, double-click on the name of your printer.
- Check if there is any print queue.
- If anything is paused, you should click on “Resume.”
Method 2- Reconnect your printer
- The first thing you need to do is disconnect all the cables from your printer.
- Make sure you turn off your PC as well.
- Then, wait for some time.
- And, connect all the cables back in their original position.
- Next up, turn on your PC and Dymo printer.
- Check if you still see the Dymo printer offline issue.
How to fix Dymo printer offline mac?
In case the Dymo printer offline issue appears on your device, then you are required to check the printer settings on your Mac:
- The first thing you need to do is tap on the ‘Apple’ icon.
- Here, select the ‘System Preferences’ option.
- Next up, choose ‘Printers and Scanners’ from the available options.
- From there, choose the ‘Dymo printer.’
- Then, select the option reading as ‘Open Print Queue.’
- In case you do not see your printer in this list, then you must re-add it.
- Else, hit the ‘Play’ button to resume printing.
Thus, we have clearly discussed the ways to fix the Dymo printer offline issue on your Windows or Mac device. You can try these steps very carefully and make sure to not miss out on any step. So, if you are facing the same issue on your device, these steps would definitely help you.