If you also face issues when the “hp envy 4500 printer offline error occurs and you are unable to deal with the issue then there are certainly simple and easy follow steps to resolve the issues. The offline issue is one of the most common printer problems that is encountered by users on a usual basis. In order to fix this error, you need to consider and follow the steps that are provided here. So, let’s get started!
Fix- hp envy 4500 network offline windows 10
The moment you see the offline error message on the screen the first and foremost thing is to check all the connections that are made with the printer. Here are the steps that you need to follow:
- You have to check the router whether it is working or not.
- Now see the wireless network that is working properly on the computer and the printer.
- If they are already in connection to the network then you need to disconnect them.
- After this, you have to wait for a while and connect them again.
- Just check the power cord of the printer and see whether the power is on or not.
- You can also disconnect the power cable and then connect it after a while.
- Now turn on the printer if it not turned out automatically and then try to print again.
Point to remember: Even if after following all the steps that are mentioned above you are still facing issues of hp envy 4500 printer offline then you need to check that there must be an issue with the printer driver.
How to fix the Printer driver issues?
If you still have HP Printer offline error on your printer then there might be issues with your printer driver. In order to fix this, you have to follow the steps that are given below:
- Go to the “Start” icon and click on it.
- Search for the “Devices & Printers” option from the “Control Panel” tab.
- Right tab on the printer icon from the printer you are using.
- Click on the “Remove Device” option.
- Now, tap on the “Yes” to confirm the preference to uninstall.
- Go to the web browser and then go to the official website.
- You have to search for the printer that you are using at present.
- Now, tap on the “Download” option.
- Just follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation process.
- Open the file from the “Downloads” tab in your computer section.
- The next step is to extract the file and then tap on the “Setup” button.
- You have to set it up according to the preferences to finish the installation process.
- Just restart the printer and then try again.
Hopefully, by now you must have overcome the hp envy 4500 printer offline and this process is helpful to get rid of the hp envy series 4500 that keeps going offline error. However, if you still face any issues like such or this error still persist on the printer then it is suggested to visit the official website and get customer support assistance from the experts and technicians, who are readily available to assist you with the proper solution. In case you are also facing issues such as WPS Pin on hp Printer then you will also get the solution for the same.