One of the common issues faced by Ricoh printer users is Ricoh printer offline error that pops up on-screen whenever the user is printing from the device. The experienced person might know the reason behind the Ricoh printer offline error and you should also know the reason behind this error to occur which requires a connection via a printer. There is a certain reason behind SNMP error to occur, here in this article you will get to understand the basics to fix Ricoh printer offline error.
Why is my Ricoh printer offline?
The Ricoh Printer connectivity status can occur due to SNMP or WMI. Both the methods lead to share the documents. There are some cases, SNMP communication is less reliable or it pops up with the older printer status. The Ricoh Printer Offline status depends upon the communication with the protocols, in the next section, you will get to know the steps to fix Ricoh printer offline.
How to Bring an Offline Ricoh Printer Online?
- First of all, you have to tap on the “Open Print & Share: settings. Now, open the “Profiles” dialog and tap on it to change it from the box.
- Go to the “Profiles” and tap on the General configurations.
- Select the general setting in the general configuration.
- You have to change the communication method to the “WMI” OPTION.
- Tap on the “Ok” and save the setting.
- Just try to print a document.
Ricoh printer offline windows 10 & mac
For Windows 10:
If you want to fix the Ricoh printer offline error on Windows 10 then you need to follow the steps that are given below:
- Tap on the “Open Print & Share setting” button.
- After this, you have to select the “Profiles” dialog box.
- Tap on the button below on the screen of the printer channel list.
- Select the dialog printer error levels in the channel list.
- Find the error and change the offline status to “None”.
- Tap on the “Ok” and save the settings.
- Just try to print again.
For Mac OS:
If you want to fix the Ricoh printer offline error on Mac then you need to follow the steps that are given below:
- Tap on the “Apple” menu.
- After this click on the “System preferences” option.
- Just click on the “Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners” option.
- Now, right-click on anywhere in the “Printers” window.
- After this, tap on the “Reset Printing” system.
- Click on the “Reset” in the confirmation window.
Frequently answered questions –
How to clean Ricoh printer rollers?
You can wipe the rubber part of the roller using a soft damp cloth. After this, you need to wipe it with a dry cloth in order to remove the moisture. Make sure you do not use the chemical cleaner or the organic solution such as thinner. After this, you need to move the printer back to the original position.
How to connect Ricoh printer to wifi?
Just make sure the printer is turned off. After this, you have to turn on the power of the computer and then tap on the Windows option. Now, you have to remove the seal on the USB slot on the rear of the printer and then insert the USB cable into the slot. You have to insert the USB cable’s plug in the computer’s USB slot.
How do I set up my Ricoh wireless printer?
You have to press the “User Tools” key and then press the “Network Settings” and then tap on the “Ok” key. Just tap on the WiFi settings and tap on the “Ok” key. After this, you have to select the wifi connection and tap on the “Ok” button.
We hope that the steps in this article have helped you to fix the Ricoh printer offline. However, if you are still stuck in between the steps and unable to fix the error then we recommend you to visit the official website or customer support webpage fixprinteroffline.us for Ricoh printer. On the official website, you can get professional assistance along with blogs and articles related to the topic that might be helpful to you.
Ricoh Printer Models –
|Ricoh aficio 2200 printer
||Ricoh 3003 printer
||Ricoh mp 4500 Printer
|Ricoh 4503 Printer
||Ricoh mp 5000 printer
||Ricoh aficio mp 5001 pcl 6 printer
|Ricoh mp 5054 printer
||Ricoh aficio mp 5500 printer
||Ricoh aficio mp 7001 printer
|Ricoh c2051 Printer
||Ricoh sp c250dn printer
||Ricoh c252 PCL 6 printer
|Ricoh sp c25sf printer
||Ricoh sp c261sfnw all-in-one
||Ricoh mp c4503 printer
|Ricoh lanier mp c6004 printer
||Ricoh mp c6503 printer
||Ricoh ri 1000 dtg printer