If the Samsung printer shows the “Samsung printer offline or window pop-ups with Offline status then it clearly means that the desktop and the printer are unable to communicate with each other or it is showing some errors. It is a very common or basic error; you can fix this error with easy methods that are described in this article. So, with the help of this article, you will get to learn the basics to fix this error by following the proper set of instructions.
Why does my Samsung printer keep going offline?
There are many reasons behind the printers go offline but you can try the steps given below to fix the error. The moment the Samsung printer is connected with the USB, you need to follow the steps that are given below:
- First of all, you have to check the printer power connectivity is On or Off. After this, you have to look at the USB cable is inserted into both device’s ports.
- Just change the USB cable if the printer still shows the “Offline” error.
- You have to make sure that the Samsung Printer driver is not set to the Offline mode.
- Tap on the control panel and open the “Devices and Printers” option.
- Now, tap on the “Samsung” printer and right-click on the mouse.
- Just choose the Samsung Printer in the Window and then uncheck the “Printer Offline” option.
- You have to reinstall the Samsung Printer driver.
- Now, download the latest driver.
How to fix Samsung printer is offline on Windows 10 and mac?
Troubleshooting Samsung printer for Windows 10
- First of all, you have to check both the Samsung printer and computer are connected to the same network.
- Just type the correct password when you are asked to enter the Network Security key.
- Remember the router setup must be closer to the Samsung printer and make sure the network connectivity is there.
- Just set up the printer IP address along with the network.
- Check the printer is turned off or on.
- Now, change the IP address.
- Make sure the TCP/IP port is working.
- Now, disable the SNMP feature, just go to the “Control Panel” for the same.
- Tap on the “Devices and Printers” option and right-tap on the printer saying “Offline” message and tap on the “Printer Properties” option.
Troubleshooting Samsung printer for Mac
- You need to check that the Samsung Printer is ready.
- If it is turned off then press the power button and turn it on.
- Now, load the paper in the printer tray and check the correct ink toner.
- Make sure there is blinking light in the Control panel.
- Now, restart the Samsung printer and try to print again.
- To reset the printer system and clears the error states.
- You have to tap on the “Apple” menu and tap on the “System Preferences” option.
- Tap on the “Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners option.
- Right-tap on the Printers’ window and tap on the “Reset printing system”.
- After this tap on the ‘Reset” option and log in by entering the “Admin name & password.
- You just have to add the Printer to the list again and try to print again.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
We hope that in this article you will get to learn the steps to fix the Samsung printer offline error, however, if you are still stuck between the steps that are mentioned in this article then it is recommended to visit the official website or you can visit the Samsung printer offline section from the Customer Support website. On the website, you will get professional assistance from the experts who are available to help you round the clock.
Frequently answered questions
How do I get my Samsung wireless printer back online?
On the computer, you have to open the control panel and then tap on the “Devices & Printers. Just right tap on the printer where you see “Offline” and then tap on the “Printer” properties. After this, Go to the Printer Properties and tap on the “Ports” tab. You just have to make sure that the printer port is checked and then you have to tap on the “Configure Port” option.
How to connect Samsung printer to wifi?
Just enter the printer’s IP address in the web browser and log in by tapping on the “Login” option on the display. After this tap on the “Setting” tab and select the option labeled as “Network settings”. Go on the left side of the display and select Wi-Fi direct option under the “Wireless” section and after this enable the “Wi-Fi Direct”.
Why is Samsung printer status not available?
If the printer shows you the “Not available” status then the computer and the printer are not communicating with each other. If the printer is connected with the USB, you just have to make sure that the printer is on, just remember if the printer is still offline then you need to try a different USB cable to make the connection.
What is the Samsung Easy Printer Manager?
The Samsung easy printer manager is an application that combines the Samsung printer settings in one location. It combines the device settings as well as the printing environment with settings/actions and then launches. Remember, all these features provide a gateway to use the Samsung printer. There are some basic features that are served by the Samsung Easy Printer Manager.
List of Samsung Printer Models –
|Samsung ML-2160 Printer
||Samsung SL-M2020 Printer
||Samsung ML-1630 Printer
|Samsung ML-1865W Printer
||Samsung SL-C480W Printer
||Samsung SL-C480W Printer
|Samsung SL-M2070 Printer
||Samsung SL-M2070 Printer
||Samsung SL-M2070 Printer
||Samsung M2835DW Printer
||Samsung C1860FW Printer
|Samsung Inkjet Printers
||Samsung Xpress SL-M3065FW
||Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W
|Samsung Xpress C1860FW
||Samsung ProXpress M3820DW
||Samsung ProXpress M4530NX
|Samsung Xpress M2825W
||Samsung Xpress M2835DW
||Samsung Xpress m2070fw