It is one of the most frequent errors when the HP printer is not able to print and you see that the HP envy printer offline error has occurred. This is the most irritating situation when you want to print the important documents and it shows your printer is facing hp envy 4520 printer offline error. Here we are to help you with the write-up that explains the causes for such problems with the troubleshooting steps. So, if you are too stuck in this kind of situation then you can get the instructions that are described here through this article. It is a normal everyday situation wherein you look at the printer menu and there you see hp envy printer offline message.
It is also important to acknowledge that now and again whenever you wish to print the document you have to choose the “Print” and then you have to select the favorite printer, say hp envy 7640 printer offline error is on the screen. Just follow the simple instructions and the guidelines that are elaborated through this article to get back the online status back. It is common to encounter situations where sometimes when you are printing the device or the computer thinks that the printer is ready to print, however, the printer’s screen pops up with hp envy printer offline error. To fix this issue, you need to go through the sections in this article, so here are the steps that are elaborated here. So, let us get started!
Why do you see the “hp envy printer offline” error?
The hp printer offline pops-up on the printer’s screen because of the issues with the ink cartridges, the wireless network, or the computer and software-related problems. By restarting the wireless routers and then restart the PC you can fix this issue. However, this issue might not be minor like it looks sometimes it can turn into a big issue.
How to set the Printer to “Online” Manually?
If you wish to set the hp envy 5660 printer offline to online manually, then you have to follow the steps that are given below:
- First of all, you have to go to the “Start” icon on the bottom of the page and then select the “Control Panel” tab.
- After this, you have to go to the “Devices and Printers” section.
- Just right tap on the printer in the question and then select the “See what’s printing” option.
- From the window that opens, you have to select the “Printer” from the menu bar at the top of the window.
- Just select the “Use Printer Online” option from the drop-down menu.
How to fix hp envy printer offline windows 10?
Whether you are facing the offline issues for the hp envy 4500 printer offline or hp envy 5530 printer offline error, the steps to fix the issue is just the same, you have to follow the steps that are given below:
- First of all, you have to open the “Settings on your computer and then tap on the Devices option.
- On your next screen, you have to tap on the “Printer & Scanners” option in the left window.
- Just select the Printer tab and then click on the “Use Printer offline option to remove the checkmark on the item.
- Just wait for the printer to come back online to work.
How to deal with the hp envy printer offline mac?
If you wish to deal with the hp envy printer offline error on Mac, then you have to follow the steps that are given below:
- First of all, you have to click on the “Apple” icon.
- After this, you have to click on the “System Preferences” section.
- You have to now tap on the “Printers& Scanners” Print and Scan, or Print and Fax tab.
- Just right tap on anywhere in the Printers list.
- Now, tap on the “Reset Printing System” button.
- After this, you have to click on the “Reset” button to confirm the process.
- Wait for the hp envy printer offline process to get completed.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
We hope by now you have got a clear picture to fix the hp envy printer offline error both on Windows 10 and Mac. However, if you wish to know more or you are stuck in between the instructions given in this article then you can visit the fixprinteroffline website where you will get assistance for HP Printer offline Help from the professionals available online.