Epson is a big name in printing service-providing companies. It provides printers that are laced with the latest printing technologies. You can use these printers wirelessly to print papers. The Epson Printer gives you an amazing printing experience. But sometimes you may face trouble while using the Epson Printers. But, this trouble is not permanent and you can fix it on your own if you know the appropriate way to do so. So, if you are also an Epson Printer user and getting issues in connecting it to WiFi then you have visited the right page as we are going to talk about the probable factors after the Epson printer won’t connect to WiFi issue and solutions that will help you to connect Epson Printer to WiFi.
Why I can’t connect Epson Printer to WiFi?
The Epson Printers may create trouble in establishing WiFi connection due to several factors like:
- Confirm that Epson Printer is connected to power
- The printer driver is outdated
- The router is not working
- Improper printer settings on your computer
- Epson printer hardware issue
- Loose or damaged cables issue
These were some common factors that can create a WiFi connection problem on your Epson Printer. The detailed information to fix this problem is given in the next section.
Solutions to fix the Epson Printer won’t connect to WiFi issue
The simple tips to resolve the WiFi connection issue with your Epson Printer are given below. Make sure to follow the instructions carefully to connect your printer to WiFi quickly. Let’s learn about the quick solutions:
Solution 1: Confirm that Epson Printer is working
Epson Printers need electrical power to run smoothly. If the cables or the main power cord are not in good condition then you need to fix it first. So, check the electrical power supply and confirm that Epson Printer is in working condition or not. If you detect any power issue then you need to fix it immediately. Otherwise, you may face Epson Printer offline issues and you will not be able to print using your Printer.
Solution 2: Printer Drivers are corrupted or outdated
Printer drivers are essential to stay connected to the WiFi network and print wirelessly. In case you have not updated the drivers for a long while then you need to update it now to fix the WiFi connection issue that you are facing. To update the drivers, you need to follow the steps that are given below:
- Using a browser, visit the Epson Printer support page
- Now, on this page, type the model number of your printer
- Then, click on the ‘Enter’ button to find the results
- Now, look for the download button and wait for a while
- Let the device complete the file downloading process
- After downloading the file, locate the file on your computer
- Then, click on the file and follow the prompts to install the updates on your device
- Finally, you have applied the solution to connect Epson Printer to WiFi
- Check that the WiFi connection is fixed or not on your printer
Solution 3: The router is not working
To establish the connection between the computer and printer, the printer and computer must be connected to the same router’s network. If your router is not working then you need to fix it quickly. If the cables of the router are loosened or damaged then try to replace the cables. If the router is not showing red lights then you need to check that the Epson printer won’t connect to WiFi issues is fixed or not.
Solution 4: Configure settings on your printer
Whenever you face a WiFi connection problem on your Epson Printer, you should try to configure the settings on your computer. If you are not sure about the process then follow the steps that are given below:
- Find and click on the ‘Start’ icon on your computer
- Then, you need to click on the ‘Settings’ icon
- Choose the ‘Printers and Drivers’ option
- Now, click on the address of your printer
- Choose the ‘Remove the device’ option
- Now, find and click on the ‘Add a new device’ option
- Look for the address of your printer and click on it
- Choose the ‘Install’ button to add your printer
- If asked, enter the WPS Pin of your printer
- Finally, you have configured settings on your computer
Solution 5: Check the hardware condition of your printer
You may get Epson printer won’t connect to WiFi issue if there is any hardware issue with your printer. If you are still unable to connect to Epson Printer to WiFi due to a hardware issue then contact a printer repair service provider to get the issue fixed.
To sum up, while using the Epson Printers, you might face WiFi connection issues. However, you can connect Epson Printer to WiFi by fixing the issues with the help of the quick solutions that we have described above on this page. All you need to do is, keep reading the instructions and implement the solutions to fix the Epson Printer that won’t connect to the WiFi issue quickly. We hope that this read will give you quick ideas to connect your Epson Printer with the WiFi.