Getting HP laptops and printers has now become a cliché, and that is because it has not just conquered the IT/Tech product market in California (the place of its origination), but it spread to the world and conquered the overseas markets too. However, there is one of the HP product lines that have been noted as the most growing line all over the world- HP Printers. The best thing about HP Printers is that they play a major part in the evolution of technology as well as the brand name maintenance with both wired and wireless models and tech-savvy features. Here, in this read, we’ll be talking about the way to connect HP Printer to a computer via a USB and other related details.
Exclusive traits of the world-famous HP Printers
Given below are the traits that make HP Printers worth your time and effort:
- Quality of image printing shifted to high-resolution
- Scanning of images and documents became more efficient
- Printers give out both black and colored print results
- Allows minimal steps for faster device connections
- High-speed printing for all the printing jobs sent
- Replacement needs for ink cartridges get alerted
- Automatic order placement for required print supplies
Learn to connect HP Printer using a USB Cable
This section of the read will walk you through the steps you’d have to undergo to set up an HP printer or to connect HP Printer to computer (Windows) using a USB cable:
- Initiate the setup by downloading the HP Smart App on the computer you want to use for printing.
- Look for and get into the “Printers & Scanners” tab to further choose your printer’s name.
- From the options that come up, go to “Remove Device”> “Yes”> and then, restart your computer.
- This is the step where you ensure that a functional USB port is available on your computer for the process.
- Post-restarting, get into the HP Smart- Microsoft Store and install the downloaded HP Smart App.
- Launch it and keep up with the guided instructions to complete your setup.
- If the setup process does not get initiated automatically, you’d have to use the “Plus” symbol (+) to add your printer.
- Ensure that the USB cable is not connected while the setup installation, and reconnect it later when it is done.
Learn how to connect HP printer to Laptop Mac?
This part of the read will walk you through the procedure to connect HP printer to computer (a mac laptop) with USB Connection:
- Begin with getting the HP Smart App on your Mac laptop and then get into “System Preferences” on the desktop Menu (the Apple symbol).
- Choose from either of the options- “Printers and Scanners”, “Print and Scan” or “Print and Fax”.
- Move ahead and select the model name of your HP Printer, remove it from the list and go on to restart your laptop system.
Note: The rest of the steps are as same as mentioned in the above section of the read.
Details- how do I connect my HP printer to computer wireless
Here’s how you can perform the steps to connect HP printer to computer by going entirely wireless:
- Begin the process by getting your HP wireless printer out of the pack.
- Keep up with the instruction that came with it in the box for the setup.
- Switch your HP Printer on and install the cartridges for printing.
- Allow the printer time for its startup routine and print paper alignment.
- Settle on a connection method and attach an Ethernet cable if you have any.
- Go to your computer and move forth with the printer software installation.
- Conclude it by connecting the computer and the printer to the same WiFi network.
- If for some reason you do not want to go through with the steps above, you can go on to look for the WPS Pin and get the HP Printer connected to a protected connection.
- Also, if you have any doubts and you want to know how to scan from HP Printer computer, just get in touch with the exclusive customer support.
The detailed read above has been focused on helping you connect HP printer to computer via USB. However, that is not the only thing you learn here. You get to know about the features that make HP Printers the most loved printer brand all over the world followed by steps to connect your printer with your computer (Windows and Mac) along with steps for creating a wireless connection between your printer and computer.