Nowadays offline issues are one of the most common issues that are faced while using the HP Officejet 4650 printer. If you are also suffering from the HP Officejet 4650 offline then your printer may have some setup or driver issues. This article will help you to fix the HP Officejet 4650 offline error. If you are facing the issues and want immediate support to fix the problem then you can visit the customer support page for resolving Offline issues. Perhaps if you have tried reinstalling the drivers, that are used with the HP print & scan doctor and still unable to resolve the concern then you are suggested to go through this article.
What are the steps to fix hp Officejet 4650 keeps going offline?
There are different methods to fix this particular HP printer offline, you just have to follow the process one by one that is clearly mentioned here:
- First of all, you need to restart the printer.
- After this, if you still have an offline error on the screen, click on the “Start” button.
- Go to the “Devices and Printers” option.
- Just click on the printer icon.
- After this, you have to tap on the Set as a default printer option.
- Right-tap on the option and select to see what’s printing option.
- Click on the printer option that is given on the top of the dialogue box.
- Uncheck the pause printing and use the printer offline option there.
- Try to print the document and see whether the problem is resolved or not.
- If you are still having the same issue then you have issues with the printer driver.
Troubleshooting steps to fix printer offline error
In order to fix printer offline, you have to follow some steps in order, these steps are as follows:
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Now, look for the control panel and select the devices and printers option.
- Followed by this, you have to right-click on the printer icon.
- Now, click on the “Remove device” option.
- Tap on the “Yes” button to confirm the uninstallation.
- Follow the instructions on your HP online account via the web browser.
- Just enter the name and the model number of your printer that is HP Officejet 650 and then tap on the “Download” button.
- Now, follow the on-screen information to complete the installation.
- When the download is finished, you have to open the driver from the download option on the computer.
- Set the on-screen guidelines to open the installer.
- Just go to the official HP page and open the installer tool.
- Now, visit the www.hp.com page to complete the registration and activation process.
- After this, you only have to reboot the printer and then try to print.
What are the other methods to get the printer back to the online state?
There are various methods by which you can get the hp Officejet 4650 offline error fixed, these steps are as follows:
- Try to get the printer online.
- Open the “Settings” option and then “Printers”.
- Right-tap on the printer and click on the “Use Printer online” option.
- Click to see if there are any print jobs and clear them.
- Double-tap on the selected printer.
- Open the Printer menu and tap on the “Cancel all Documents” option.
- In case, there was a printer jam issue then clear the printer by the following manual.
- Just attempt to print again to set the printer back online.
- Print a test page to find if the error has been fixed.
- Find the printer and then switch it to the printer off and then switch it back again.
- Click to see if the printer has a jam that can create an error or not.
- Verify all the network connections and wireless connections to confirm that all the connections are working.
- Now, reboot the device or the computer.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
It is a very annoying situation for a person who is printing some urgent documents and requires the documents to be printed quickly but the windows tell it’s offline. Now, the HP printer support is there if none of the processes works to fix hp Officejet 4650 offline error. Point to remember, while fixing this error, once you get the offline error message on the computer screen, then you may check the printer to find the reason for such error with the wifi connection or IP address, that remains unchanged since you bought it. Through this topic, we hope that you are now able to fix the hp Officejet 4650 keeps going offline error and get the printer back to the online stage. However, it is recommended to visit the official website and get assistance if the query remains unclear.