Are you looking to set up Brother Printer to WiFi? If yes! Then you are on the right page as we are discussing the method to set up your Brother Printer to your router or Wi-Fi network. The process to set up Brother Printer to Wi-Fi is easy and clear. You can enable the network connection to your Brother Printer by approaching the WLAN settings that are available in your Brother Printer. Let’s move on to the steps to start setting up Wi-Fi on your Brother Printer.
Method to set up Brother Printer to WiFi
If your Brother Printer is not connected to your router or Wi-Fi network then go through the steps that are given below:
- Using the power cord of your Brother printer, connect it to an AC power source
- Then, press the Power button to turn on your Brother Printer machine
- Now, head to the control panel of your Brother Printer and press the Menu button
- Then, tap on the Up or Down arrow button to choose the “Network” option and tap OK
- Now, using the Up or Down arrow keys, navigate to the “WLAN” option and click OK
- Head to the Setup Wizard and tap OK
- Now, select the “Yes” option to enable the wireless network
- Wait for a while and let the wireless setup wizard start
- Then, your Brother Printer will start to search for your network and display the list of available networks
- Once you find the network address of your router, select it by using the Up or Down arrow key and tap OK
- Now, you will need to provide the network key to connect your Brother Printer to your router
- Then, enter the password details of your router and tap on OK to save the details
- Select Yes, if prompted
- Now, Brother Printer will start the process to connect to your Wi-Fi
- Make sure that the router is in working condition
- Finally, you have set up Brother Printer to WiFi successfully
Note: After approaching the above steps you will be able to connect your Brother Printer to your Wi-Fi network. Make sure to enter the correct password details of your router or wi-fi network to avoid any type of issue with it. These steps will also help you to fix Brother Printer offline status.
To sum up, the process to set up Brother Printer to WiFi is easy and quick. You can easily connect your Brother Printer to your Wi-Fi by visiting the wireless setup wizard in your Brother Printer. You have to enter the password of your router or Wi-Fi network to authenticate the connection.
If you find any issue connecting your Brother Printer to Wi-Fi then you can also visit the official website to learn more about it. The steps to set up Brother Printer to WiFi are mentioned in this post. Hopefully, you will be able to set up a Wi-Fi connection to your Brother Printer referring to this post.