Most of the usable and fabulous Lexmark printer is known for printing the best-in-quality of prints. However, like other printers, there can be certain errors that can occur in the Lexmark printer such as the Lexmark printer offline. So, we have a solution to fix the error, if the printer is in the error state. All you need to do is turn the Lexmark printer offline. Now, you have to turn the Lexmark printer offline mode online whether you use the Windows or Mac operating system. Go through the sections to complete the process.
Why is my Lexmark printer showing offline on mac?
The Lexmark printer offline issue appears when the printer is offline and there are old drivers with too many documents that are sent to the printer. This can be prompted when you have network issues, loose cables, paper jam, or missing paper with the printer.
How to fix Lexmark printer offline windows 10?
In order to deal with the Lexmark printer is an offline error, you need to follow the steps that are given below:
- In the initial step, you need to examine the Lexmark printer power is On. Check the power status of the Lexmark printer.
- Now, check the Printer connectivity and look over the printer that this error is might be due to hardware issues.
- There could be technical faults such as cartridge jam, paper jam, etc.
- The hardware issues can be fixed manually via removing the paper etc.
- If the drivers are corrupted then download the Lexmark printer drivers and reinstall them.
- Just turn the printer device online and reset or delete the previous data on the device.
- Go to the “Devices &Printers” in the control panel.
- Double-tap on the printer and right-click on it to remove it.
- Just restart the printer and print spooler service.
How to deal with the Lexmark printer offline on Windows 10?
There are a few cases, where the Lexmark printer automatically sets offline under the properties settings. You need to follow the steps, just tap on the desktop “Start menu” and tap on the “Devices and Printers” option. In the next step, you have to tap on the printer device to choose properties. You need to turn the online status of the “Printer Offline”. There are few more steps that you need to stay aware of, these are:
- Just verify the network connectivity.
- You need to block the security software.
- Now change the printer drivers.
- After this, you can customize the printer settings accordingly.
We hope that with the help of the steps in the article you will be able to fix the Lexmark printer offline error. However, if you are still unable to perform the action or you are stuck in between the steps then it is recommended to visit the official website and get the guidelines and instructions.
Lexmark Printer Models –
|Lexmark laser printer
||Lexmark color printer
||Lexmark monochrome printer
|Lexmark x5650 printer
||Lexmark b2338dw printer
||Lexmark x4650 printer
|Lexmark pro 200 printer
||Lexmark 2400 printer
||Lexmark 264dn printer
|Lexmark 310 printer
||Lexmark 4000 printer
||Lexmark xc 4140 printer
|Lexmark envy 4524 printer
||Lexmark 611de printer
||Lexmark 710 printer
|Lexmark 910 printer
||Lexmark b2220 printer
||Lexmark c544 printer